Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
yqx5hv
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: yqx5hv
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 4. 9. 2026, 3:14</div>Been using Nonebet for about five months now, mostly late nights, and might as well write something up since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is standard. Min deposit was $20 which is fine for a casual punter. Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 games from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play. The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 35x which is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://gamingforce.org/forums/member.php?u=42901]Nonebet Casino (AU)[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still. Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins. Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.</blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit