Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
dw70cb
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: dw70cb
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 8. 9. 2026, 15:10</div>Been playing at Nonebet for about five months now, mostly after work, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is standard. Minimum was $20 which is fair. There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last I looked. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing. Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://cbmstuff.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=15917]cbmstuff.com profile[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned. Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto. Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.</blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit