Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
dw70cb
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: dw70cb
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 1. 9. 2026, 15:44</div>Been playing at Nonebet for maybe five months now, mainly late nights, and figured I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit came later, which is normal enough. You only need $10 which is fair. The lobby’s big — they claim over 3,000 games from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play. The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which honestly is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://nonebet-casino.com]here[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned. Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours both times, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins. Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.</blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit