Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
Transmission fluid leak on my Con …
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: Transmission fluid leak on my Continental, how serious is this?
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 26. 9. 2026, 8:21</div><div class=““ds-virtual-list-items“> <div class=““ds-virtual-list-visible-items““> <div class=““_4f9bf79″ data-virtual-list-item-key=““116″“> <div class=““ds-message“> <div class=““ds-markdown“> <p class=““ds-markdown-paragraph““><span class=““““>Found a small patch of reddish fluid under the car this morning, right around the middle of the gearbox area. It’s not dripping constantly, just a few spots overnight. The fluid level warning hasn’t come on and the car drives normally, but I know transmission leaks don’t fix themselves. I’ve been looking around and found a <a href=“//gearboxrepairsharjah.ae/brands/lincoln/““>trusted Lincoln transmission specialist in Sharjah</a> that I might take it to, but I wanted some input first. Is a small leak usually just a pan gasket or a seal, or does it often point to something more expensive like the cooler lines or the front pump seal? And how urgent is this, can I drive it for another week while I sort out where to take it or should I stop driving it now? I’d rather deal with it before it becomes a bigger problem.</span></p> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div></blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit