Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
Starting to think my AC issue is …
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: Starting to think my AC issue is a VW thing, anyone else?
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 26. 9. 2026, 6:28</div><div class=“ds-virtual-list-items _6f2c522″> <div class=“ds-virtual-list-visible-items“> <div class=“_4f9bf79 d7dc56a8 _43c05b5″ data-virtual-list-item-key=“32″> <div class=“ds-message _63c77b1″> <div class=“ds-markdown ds-assistant-message-main-content“> <p class=“ds-markdown-paragraph“><span class=““>Every summer without fail my Golf’s AC starts acting up, blows cold for twenty minutes then goes warm, and the dealer keeps telling me it’s „within spec“. I’ve topped up the refrigerant twice at quick service places and it makes zero difference, which tells me the leak is somewhere they’re not looking. I’m no mechanic but I’ve read enough forum threads to know this is usually a compressor or a sensor issue on these cars, not just low gas. Someone suggested I <a href=“https://caracrepairsharjah.ae/brands/volkswagen/“>learn more about this workshop</a> since they apparently handle AC diagnostics properly instead of just refilling and sending you off. I’m based in Sharjah so it’s not a long drive either way. But before I book, has anyone here actually had a VW AC properly diagnosed and fixed on the first attempt? I’m tired of the refill cycle and want whoever looks at it to actually find the leak instead of just charging me for gas every eight months.</span></p> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div></blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit