Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
Finally gave up on the dealer and …
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: Finally gave up on the dealer and tried somewhere new – sharing my experience
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 24. 9. 2026, 12:40</div>I’ve been meaning to post this for a while because I spent weeks searching for reviews before making the switch and couldn’t find much, so hopefully this helps someone else in the same position. I’ve had my Q50 for five years and used the dealer for everything, but the last couple of visits were just painful. Long waits, vague explanations, and a bill that seemed to go up every single time. I came across an <a href=“https://infinitiservicemussafah.ae/“>Infiniti Service Mussafah Abu Dhabi</a> option through a colleague and decided to give it a go for a routine service and a couple of small issues I’d been ignoring. From the first phone call the difference was obvious. They actually asked questions about the car instead of just booking me in, and when I dropped it off the technician walked me through what they were going to check. The pricing came in noticeably lower than the dealer and they didn’t try to add on anything unnecessary, which has been my experience every single time at the dealer. The car has been running well since and I’ve been back once more with the same positive experience. I’m not saying everyone should ditch the dealer, but if you’re on the fence like I was, it’s definitely worth exploring your options.</blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit