Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
Hired a guy off Craigslist and no …
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: Hired a guy off Craigslist and now I'm paying twice, learn from my mistake
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 21. 9. 2026, 9:01</div><div class=“ds-virtual-list-items _6f2c522″> <div class=“ds-virtual-list-visible-items“> <div class=“_4f9bf79 d7dc56a8 _43c05b5″ data-virtual-list-item-key=“58″> <div class=“ds-message _63c77b1″> <div class=“ds-markdown ds-assistant-message-main-content“> <p class=“ds-markdown-paragraph“><span class=““>I needed a 240v outlet for a new dryer and thought I’d save some money by hiring a handyman who claimed he could do electrical work. Long story short, he wired it wrong and it tripped the breaker constantly, then he stopped answering my calls. I ended up calling a <a href=“https://kitchenbathpaloalto.com/locations/palo-alto/electrician/“>licensed electrician in Palo Alto</a> to fix it and he showed me how the previous guy had used the wrong gauge wire and hadn’t even grounded it properly. I felt like such an idiot. He fixed it in an afternoon and charged way less than I feared, plus he pointed out a few other things that needed attention without pushing me to do them all at once. I’m never going the cheap route again when it comes to electrical. Anyone else learned this lesson the hard way? Any tips on what to check before hiring someone for electrical work? I don’t want to make the same mistake twice.</span></p> </div> </div> <div class=“ds-flex _0a3d93b“> <div class=“ds-flex _965abe9 _54866f7″></div> <div></div> </div> </div> </div> </div></blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit