Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
Not sure if it's a leak or just c …
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: Not sure if it's a leak or just condensation, need a cheap way to check in Musaffah
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 19. 9. 2026, 7:56</div><div class=“ds-virtual-list-items _6f2c522″> <div class=“ds-virtual-list-visible-items“> <div class=“_4f9bf79 d7dc56a8 _43c05b5″ data-virtual-list-item-key=“8″> <div class=“ds-message _63c77b1″> <div class=“ds-markdown ds-assistant-message-main-content“> <p class=“ds-markdown-paragraph“><span class=““>I feel a bit stupid asking this but here goes. I park my 2015 320i outside my building in Musaffah and every morning I see a small wet spot under the front of the car. It’s clear and doesn’t really smell like anything, but my coolant level has been slowly dropping over the past few weeks. I keep telling myself it’s just the AC draining but deep down I know that’s probably not it. I don’t want to walk into a dealership and get charged just for them to look at it, and honestly I can’t afford a big repair bill right now. A guy at the car wash told me to find an <a href=“https://bmw-garage.ae/leak-repair/“>affordable BMW leak detection service in Musaffah</a> before it turns into something worse, which makes sense but I have no idea who to trust. I came across a site that seems to focus on leak repairs and they’re based in the area, but I’d rather hear from actual owners first. Has anyone used a shop around here just for detection, not necessarily the full fix? How much did it cost and did they actually tell you what was wrong without pushing a bunch of extra work? I just want a straight answer without the drama.</span></p> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div></blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit