Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
Muffler rusted through, replace o …
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: Muffler rusted through, replace or weld?
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 16. 9. 2026, 9:23</div><div class=“ds-virtual-list-items _6f2c522″> <div class=“ds-virtual-list-visible-items“> <div class=“_4f9bf79 d7dc56a8 _43c05b5″ data-virtual-list-item-key=“32″> <div class=“ds-message _63c77b1″> <div class=“ds-markdown ds-assistant-message-main-content“> <div class=“ds-virtual-list-items _6f2c522″> <div class=“ds-virtual-list-visible-items“> <div class=“_4f9bf79 d7dc56a8 _43c05b5″ data-virtual-list-item-key=“34″> <div class=“ds-message _63c77b1″> <div class=“ds-markdown ds-assistant-message-main-content“> <p class=“ds-markdown-paragraph“><span class=““>Underneath my 2014 Cherokee there’s a hole in the muffler that’s been getting bigger, and now the car sounds like a tractor when I start it in the morning which my neighbours absolutely love. I took it to a small garage near my office and the guy said he could patch it for cheap, but I’ve done patches before on older cars and they never last more than a few months in this climate. So now I’m weighing up whether to just replace the whole section, and I’ve been asking around for the <a href=“https://jeepservicemussafah.ae/exhaust-repair/“>best exhaust repair shop for Jeep vehicles</a> since I don’t want to end up with some generic pipe that drones on the highway. The tricky part is knowing whether to go stainless or just standard steel, because I’ve heard stainless costs more upfront but lasts way longer with the humidity and heat here. Has anyone replaced their muffler recently and what did it cost? And did the shop do proper hangers and flanges or just weld everything solid?</span></p> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div></blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit