Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
vr2f85
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: vr2f85
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 9. 9. 2026, 19:10</div>I’ve been using Nonebet for maybe four months now, mostly late nights, and thought I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit came later, which is normal enough. Minimum was around $10 which suits me. Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 3,000 games last I looked. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles because the volatility suits me. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play. Bonus-wise the offer was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was around 35x which is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://biolinky.co/cjgf-n7iyns]play at Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still. Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins. Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.</blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit