Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
41z7n6
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: 41z7n6
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 1. 10. 2026, 12:22</div>I have one uncommitted day during a stay in Funchal and am wondering whether a day trip to Porto Santo would feel worthwhile without turning into a transport exercise. I have not booked the ferry yet, so I can compare the current timetable with the forecast before deciding. My main worry is the time left on the island, once the journey to the port and boarding time are included. A relaxed walk and lunch would be plenty for me, rather than attempting a full sightseeing circuit in a few hours. I would verify the sailings directly before making a reservation, and I would also look at any weather or service notice close to the date. For broader local updates I came across [url=https://madeiraguide.top]madeira island news[/url] though an article cannot replace a live ferry notice. Would you decide a few days ahead or wait longer? I can spend the day on Madeira instead if the crossing looks uncertain or the time ashore is too short. I would like to understand the evening return logistics, including how easily someone without a car can get back to central Funchal. It would be useful to hear from anyone who made this trip recently.</blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit