Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
41z7n6
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: 41z7n6
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 29. 9. 2026, 21:03</div>I have been trying to understand my undertone before buying a few replacement basics. The confusing part is that my face looks different in every photo. In indirect daylight, a muted blue top seems comfortable next to my skin, but under the warm bulbs in my bedroom the same top looks flat. I also tried holding cream and bright white fabric near my face, and that comparison changed when the phone adjusted its exposure. I want to compare the colors more consistently rather than decide from a single flattering photo. I found a page about [url=https://bodytypes.top]skin undertone test camera[/url] while looking for a place to organize the questions, but I would still value real observations from people who have done the fabric comparisons themselves. Is it better to compare simple fabrics in cool and warm pairs before looking at full seasonal palettes? I can repeat the test near one window and turn off the room lights each time. I am especially unsure about whether shadows under the eyes are a useful clue or just a result of the angle. Keeping the background the same may help. If you have tried this at home, which two or three checks gave you the clearest answer? I would prefer to test clothes already in my closet before spending money on a new palette.</blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit