Hlavní stránka
Dokumenty
Náš tým
Diskuse
Kontakt
Přihlášení
Hledat
Diskusní fórum
Menu
Navigace fóra
Fórum
Členové
Aktivita
Navigace fóra – nacházíte se zde:
Diskusní fórum
Vzorová kategorie: Diskuse, nápady, připomínky, …
41z7n6
Odpovědět
Odpovědět: 41z7n6
<blockquote><div class=“quotetitle“>Citát ze zdroje Host dne 29. 9. 2026, 19:05</div>I am trying to work out my undertone before choosing a few new clothes, but the phone camera gives me a different answer almost every time. Under a warm bulb my face looks golden; by the window it looks cooler. The mirror seems more consistent, though I know nearby walls and clothing can cast color too. I am hoping to make one repeatable comparison rather than collect more screenshots. My plan is to use indirect daylight, remove makeup, keep the same camera settings, and hold two fabrics close to my face in the same place. I would look for changes in redness, shadows, and how clear my eyes appear. Would that setup be useful? I am especially unsure whether a plain white background helps or simply makes the phone adjust its exposure again. If I take pictures, I would also keep the reference fabric in each frame so I can compare them later. I have been reading an explanation of [url=https://findhairstyle.top]skin tone analysis[/url] while learning the vocabulary, but I would rather check the conditions of the test than trust a single label from an image. If you have compared fabrics yourself, which steps made the difference easiest to see? I am happy to run the comparison twice. I am not looking for a perfect camera score. I can keep a note of the light in each comparison. I would welcome specific advice.</blockquote><br>
Zrušit
Vložit/upravit odkaz
Zavřít
Zadejte přímo cílovou URL adresu
URL
Text odkazu
Otevřít odkaz na nové záložce
Nebo můžete snadno vyhledat existující obsah webu
Hledat
Zatím nebylo nic hledáno, takže bude zobrazen nejnovější obsah webu.
Zadejte hledaný výraz nebo můžete použít šipky na klávesnici pro výběr konkrétní položky.
Zrušit